A Spring Clean for your Mind, Body & Spirit Workshop. Sunday 2nd April 2017
I am so excited to finally announce my first health workshop next month in Bramhope; Leeds. I’ll be sharing my 30+ years, as a Registered Naturopathic health practitioner, along with fellow practitioner; Deborah O’Grady, a certified CHEK holistic lifestyle coach to work with you to help kick start your health goals; to look and feel great for spring and start your journey to ultimate health. In this workshop we’ll be looking at how best to assist the body in detoxifying, to get rid of the old and bring in the new: Here’s what we’ll cover:
- The right time to detox and the importance of when to begin your detox programme
- Body brushing – the how and why
- Are you breathing right & why this is your ultimate detoxing tool
- What’s your pH – Understanding alkaline v acid- how to check & correct
- Are you dehydrated – Water – the how, why’s and what’s
- Importance of elimination- and why you’ve got to get moving
- Detox types, what’s right for you? Juice, water fast for one day, 18 hours water fast, liver flush, one week clean eating, Liver and Gallbladder flush. Expert tips of which one is right for you
- Detox blockers: The impact of coffee, alcohol & sugar on your system
- To have a basic understanding of the importance of enzymes relating to detoxification
- Detoxing the mind with your thoughts, meditation and ‘finding your happy’
At the end of this workshop you will be well equipped and have the tools to start working on your health goals and have a clear direction of what detox plan to embark on.
The workshop will take place on Sunday 2nd April 10- 4pm at the Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel, Bramhope, Otley Rd, Leeds LS16 8AG. To secure your place the cost is £98.00.
I do hope you can join me and look forward to working with you in achieving your health goals.
Click on the link below to pay via PayPal or email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative ways to pay.
Or use this link: PayPal Link